Post-Finals Parties: CRASHED.
With that, my first full semester at Ross comes to an end. Was it everything I expected? Yes, and more. I honestly can’t WAIT to get cranking on MAP selection, Follies, etc. etc.
But first…I’m going HOME. Two weeks in the Dakotas, playing with the cat and dog, eating mom’s swiss steak, catching up with old friends, and rallying around the Christmas tree will do me quite well, I reckon.
Oh, and for my faithful readers, I have a PRESENT! I present to you: M7, my annual music compilation…
1. Above and Beyond:: Air for Life
2. The Bravery:: Time Won’t Let me Go
3. Bishop Allen:: ClickClickClickClick
4. Ivy:: Edge of the Ocean
5. Keren Ann:: Lay Your Head Down
6. Paolo Nutini:: New Shoes
7. The Arcade Fire:: Poupee de Sire, Poupee de Son
8. Aqualung:: Pressure Suit
9. Josh Garrels:: Mercy Triumph
10. William Fitzsimmons:: Please Don’t Go
11. Beirut:: Elephant Gun
12. Feist:: 1 2 3 4Jus’ click on the link below and you’re good to go. Cheers. 🙂